• Old Dominion

#27117  by Affirm
 Sat Apr 04, 2020 8:47 pm
Roundball wrote:
Sat Apr 04, 2020 5:33 pm
Old Dominion athletics faces drastic cost-cutting measures to remain financially solvent, study says. https://www.pilotonline.com/sports/coll ... story.html
EXTREMELY interesting. Recommends emphasizing basketball.
I see aspects and implications of the study that seem to be applicable to many colleges, definitely including Furman.
(I think ODU may need to join Sun Belt, by the way.)
Roundball liked this
 #27197  by tim
 Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:03 am
Moderators??? We have a couple of posters carping for at least the partial destruction of the Furman athletic program, one of the reasons this board is in existence?
 #27212  by Affirm
 Tue Apr 14, 2020 3:58 pm
tim wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:03 am
Moderators??? We have a couple of posters carping for at least the partial destruction of the Furman athletic program, one of the reasons this board is in existence?
Since that follows my post, though by 8 or 9 days, I wish that Tim would be more clear about what he means with his "sentences".

Recent Topics

User avatar 2024 -WORSE THAN I THOUGHT

by apaladin

Mon Jun 17, 2024 2:54 pm

User avatar 2024 Football Schedule - unofficial

by apaladin

Mon Jun 17, 2024 2:52 pm

User avatar Preseason '24

by apaladin

Mon Jun 17, 2024 2:50 pm

User avatar Furman at Mississippi Negative Nancy

by Davemeister

Mon Jun 17, 2024 1:54 pm

User avatar PreSeason Poll

by FUBeAR

Mon Jun 17, 2024 6:44 am

Twitter

About Us

GoPaladins.com is the latest iteration of The Unofficial Furman Football Page. Launched in August of 1996, The UFFP welcomes fans of all FCS football teams - and fans of the more inferior sports, too - for discussion, cameraderie, and even the occasional smack talk.

For example, Furman has nearly twice as many Southern Conference football championships as the next best SoCon member, and over three times as many as The Citadel....which is why they must carry our luggage

GoPaladins.com is not affiliated with Furman University or its athletics programs.